1 in every 2 men get cancer in the US!
1 in every 3 women get cancer in the US!
Number of New Cancer Cases in the US In 2015: 1,658,370
Estimated deaths from Cancer in the US In 2015: 1,003,850
In 2012 about 14.1 million new cases of cancer occurred globally (not including skin cancer other than melanoma). It caused about 8.2 million deaths. The financial costs of cancer were estimated at $1.16 trillion US dollars per year as of 2010.
THESE ARE NOT GOOD NUMBERS FOR OUR CLIENTS BUT . . .
Advanced Integrative Therapy Announces:
CANCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT (CPAT)
AIT Cancer Prevention and Treatment is a new, adjunctive method for treating all forms of cancer. It asserts that trauma—biological, psychological, and spiritual—is the fundamental cause of cancer, and that cancer can be treated energetically and that the best adjunctive cancer treatment is:
3-STEP CANCER TRANSFORMATION
- Discovering and energetically treating all the traumatic causes of a cancer
- Energetically treating all the connections between the traumatic causes on the one hand, and the cancer and its symptoms on the other
- Energetically removing all the emotions, physical symptoms, and negative cognitions engendered by both the cancer and its traumatic causes.
Here are just a few of the causes CPAT treats:
- PHYSICAL TRAUMAS – Poor diet, insufficient sleep, the impingement of carcinogens, e.g., cigarette smoke, radiation, toxic chemicals, or heavy metals, that result in gene mutations that directly produce cancer cells
- PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMAS – Early repetitive attachment trauma resulting in emotional repression and the development of the “cancer personality;” fight or flight response to trauma and/or stress resulting in the immune system turning off
- SPIRITUAL TRAUMAS—Disconnection from one’s essence, abandonment, lack of appropriate guidance resulting in a “lost soul” that has neither direction nor purpose, that results in depression.
AIT Cancer Prevention and Treatment can be used adjuntively with both conventional and alternative cancer treatments. For information about becoming an AIT CPAT practitioner, and for CPAT treatment, contact us here.