Note: The AIT BASICS Seminar is a prerequisite for all of the AIT Advanced Seminars.
You must register 30 days prior to the event to qualify for early registration.
You can find a list of currently scheduled AIT Seminars here.
THE AIT SEMINARS
Level 1: The Introductory Seminars
1. THE AIT BASICS SEMINAR Basics is the introductory seminar for AIT practice. It introduces students to AIT theory and methodology as well as the basic AIT protocols for treating trauma, breaking traumatic patterns, lastingly replacing negative cognitions with positive, realistic ones, developing positive qualities, and treating trauma quickly. The Basics and Mastering AIT Practice Seminars are a prerequisite for all other AIT seminars and provide successful, innovative, energetic methods for treating psychological, physical, and spiritual dysfunctions quickly, gently, lastingly and easily. Basics is required for certification as an AIT practitioner.
2. Mastering AIT Practice (MAP) Seminar MAP helps you to better understand AIT theory and to practice its methods more successfully so that your confidence, proficiency, understanding and clarity increase while you treat your clients. MAP helps you move confidently from your first session with a client, to case analysis, to the development of a successful treatment plan, to successfully using that plan. We recommend that you take MAP directly after Basics since, together, they provide the foundation for the advanced AIT seminars. MAP is required for certification as an AIT practitioner.
Level 2: The Foundation Seminars
3. AIT Presence and Dissociation The protocols of the AIT Presence and Dissociation Seminar focus, theoretically and methodologically, on repairing the ways that dissociation, repression, and disapproval caused by early trauma, often in the family of origin, diminish and even destroy our clients’ ability to live in the present. These protocols help clients painlessly return to presence. The seminar includes AIT treatment for boundary issues, family issues, and emotional and physical dissociation.
4. AIT Attachment: Theory & Treatment Attachment theory presupposes that our relationship to others, to our world, and to ourselves is molded by our earliest primary relationships. Given its psychodynamic focus on the treatment of early childhood wounding, AIT has always implicitly specialized in attachment work. In this seminar we focus on a person’s earliest events and patterns of relationship, and how these become a template for later social behavior, belief systems, emotional response, relationship, dysfunction, and even neurobiology. Included are protocols for treating general attachment trauma, pre- and peri-natal trauma, early bonding and attachment trauma, pathological symbiosis, and a new treatment process: 5-Step Attachment Transformation.
5. The AIT Trigger Seminar This seminar provides methodology for identifying, exploring, and treating 10 different kinds of triggers, among them projection, projective identification, and expectation. Working with triggers in AIT can be a simple way to organize a short-term therapy, pinpoint hot issues, themes, archetypes, and patterns for treatment, or enter into deeper work. Most important, it can help your client become conscious of their stuck, unconscious behavioral patterns and, then, energetically transform them.
Level 3: Advanced Seminars
The AIT PSYCHOLOGICAL SEMINARS
6. AIT Depths Treatment The AIT Depths Treatment Seminar teaches us to enter the profound and usually unconscious territory composed of introjects, objects, personal archetypes and alters. These parts are capable of causing difficulties until we become conscious of them and learn how to work with them. In this seminar we learn about these parts of the psyche, and how to help our clients energetically treat and transform negatively constellated archetypes into positive, dynamic aspects of their psyches.
7. Introduction to Dreamwork The AIT DreamWork Seminar introduces AIT practitioners to ways of analyzing dreams derived largely from the work of C.G. Jung and Fritz Perls. We add to their wonderful work a heretofore missing link: the movement from the analyzed dream to the treatment of the Originating and Initiating Traumas that underlie it. This addition allows us to treat dream contents energetically and resolve them.
8. AIT Anxiety Disorders Treatment: OCD & GAD This seminar focuses on the energetic, multi-modal treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder with specialized protocols to transform the neurobiological, psychodynamic, transpersonal, cognitive, and behavioral causes of both these disorders.
9. AIT Anxiety Disorders Treatment: Panic, Phobias, Social Phobia This seminar focuses on the energetic treatment of Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety /Social Phobia, Panic Attack, Panic Disorder, and Specific Phobia, utilizing specialized protocols designed to transform the anxiety and fear at their basis into a more nuanced relationship to others and the world.
10. AIT PTSD Treatment The AIT PTSD Treatment Seminar focuses on treating the complex suffering of post-traumatic stress disorder. It provides a groundbreaking set of protocols that provide multi-dimensional treatment of PTSD, including psychodynamic, transpersonal, neurobiological, cognitive, and behavioral components. Together, they provide deep healing for the body, psyche, mind, and spirit as they remove symptoms like flashbacks, insomnia, and hallucinations.
11. AIT Personality Disorder Treatment Character structures are the foundations of the ego. When they are normal, they enhance a person’s ability to live their life successfully. When they are damaged, they produce a range of pathologies from stuckness and rigidity to fully developed personality disorders. The AIT Character Structure Treatment Seminar provides a methodology for the energetic treatment of those suffering from deep personality damage, as well as clients with one or more pathological character structures who are far less wounded. AIT’s approach is integrated with the most valuable aspects of previous approaches to personality treatment–object relations, ego psychology, archetypal, cognitive, and cognitive-behavioral methods. You will learn to dismantle pathological character structures, and to transform and normalizer pathological thought and behavior through AIT’s groundbreaking depth, behavioral and cognitive treatment.
12. Treating Historical, Systemic and Racial Trauma Millions of people have suffered and continue to suffer because of racism, genocide, war, rape, revolution, inequality and lack of freedom. In this seminar, AIT offers new group and individual treatment to contribute to healing these most painful of realities. In it, we learn to treat post-traumatic reactions to such calamities, even when they arise from our cultural history, our ancestors, or systemic sources hundreds of years ago. This seminar presents the AIT approach to treating historical trauma that, regardless of its origins or how long ago it occurred, still impacts us intensely today.
THE AIT SACRED MEDICINE SEMINARS
13. AIT Multicausal Illness Treatment In the AIT Psychogenic Illness Treatment Seminar you will learn how to discover and treat the psychological causes of many physical conditions. This seminar introduces powerful methodologies for dissipating the unusually profound resistances that many psychosomatically ill people have toward healing. It provides three landmark protocols for treating the psychological aspects of physical symptoms, and applies them to the treatment of infections and autoimmune conditions. Many practice segments are included so that its participants can treat each other.
14. AIT Cancer Prevention and Treatment One of the newest, most cutting-edge of the AIT seminars, Cancer Prevention and Treatment offers adjunctive cancer treatment beginning with the theory that traumas– physical, psychological, and spiritual– are the ultimate causes of cancer. By treating all the relevant forms of trauma and their connection to the development of cancer, AIT adjunctive treatment can produce improvements in longevity and, even, remission. This seminar includes the explanation, demonstration, and participant practice of the many protocols it offers. A must for every therapist who has even one client with cancer.
AIT SPIRITUAL SEMINARS
15. AIT Treating the Wounded Spirit This seminar provides a methodology as well as the opportunity to achieve the gentle removal of spiritual injuries and blocks and the accomplishment of Divine reconnection. It includes protocols on familial, social, religious, traumatic, and personal hindrances to Divine connection and spiritual/religious practice. It teaches us how to remove negative projections onto the Divine, and provides meditations and other spiritual practices from around the world that are designed to further open, expand and develop the spirit.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AIT SEMINARS IN A PDF FILE AIT SEMINARS
Currently Scheduled AIT Seminars
You can see a list of Currently Scheduled AIT Seminars here.
Facebook Live with Asha Clinton about AIT and AIT Basics Seminar
Terry Rouprich, LCSW, Talks About Her Success With AIT