Requirements to be a Certified AIT Therapist and appear in the directory of AITI´s website:
* Have earned a Master’s Degree or higher in a helping profession such as social work, counseling, family therapy, clinical psychology, psychiatry, medicine and the like, or the equivalent in the country where they reside.
* Take the AIT Basic Seminar and have 2 supervisions sessions (presenting a case each session) with an authorized AIT Supervisor.
* Take the Mastering AIT Practice Seminar (MAP) and have 2 supervisions sessions (presenting a case each session) with an authorized AIT Supervisor.
* Pay the annual AITI FEE: US$ 40 (Latin America), US$ 75 USA and Europe. (Annual AITI FEE)
* Take an AIT seminar at least once every 3 years.
Requirements to become an AIT Teacher (for the AIT Basic Seminar)
* Be a Certified AIT Therapist and maintain the certification.
* Have at least 18 months (one and a half year) of experience using AIT therapy with clients.
* Take the Teacher Training with an authorized Teacher.
* Be a Trainer on a Basic Seminar with experienced teachers, preferably several times with different teachers, to learn different styles and receive feedback.
* Receive an advanced AIT seminar or Teacher Training at least 1 time every 3 years.
* Take the Presence and Dissociation Seminar.
* Have clinical experience using AIT with clients.
* Have a therapy process of your own with an AIT Therapist
* After teaching an AIT seminar, you must pay to AITI the amount of $ 100 USD (for Europe and USA) and $ 50 USD (for LATAM) per student for the right to use the material and teach the seminar.
* After teaching an AIT seminar, you must send your students´ information to AITI, which will send the official certificates to the teacher (email@example.com)
* In order to teach an AIT Seminars (Basics or advanced), the AIT Teacher needs to:
1) Take the AIT Seminar he or she wants to teach.
2) Be an assistant in the AIT Seminar he or she wants to teach.
3) Received a special class about the AIT Seminar he or she wants to teach.
4) Be supervised by an advanced AIT Teacher the first time he or she teach the AIT Seminar.
* If you are an AIT Teacher for Basics Seminar and if you want to move on to teach The AIT MAP Seminar, you need to have taught at least two (2) AIT Basics Seminars and follow the previous steps.