AIT Requiriments to be an AIT Therapist and an AIT Teacher
Requirements to be a Certified AIT Therapist and appear in the directory of AITI´s website:
* Have earned a Master’s Degree or higher in a helping profession such as social work, counseling, family therapy, clinical psychology, psychiatry, medicine and the like, or the equivalent in the country where they reside.
* Take the AIT Basic Seminar and present 2 cases to an authorized AIT Supervisor or in a Supervision Group.
* Take the Mastering AIT Practice Seminar (MAP) and present 2 cases to an authorized AIT Supervisor or in a Supervision Group.
* Pay the annual AITI FEE: US$ 40 (Latin America), US$ 75 USA and Europe. (Annual AITI FEE)
* Take an AIT seminar at least once every 3 years.
Requirements to become an AIT Teacher (for the AIT Basic Seminar)
* Be a Certified AIT Therapist and maintain the certification.
* Have at least 18 months (one and a half year) of experience using AIT therapy with clients.
* Take the Teacher Training with an authorized Teacher.
* Be a Trainer on a Basic Seminar with experienced teachers, preferably several times with different teachers, to learn different styles and receive feedback.
* Receive an advanced AIT seminar or Teacher Training at least 1 time every 3 years.
* Take the Presence and Dissociation Seminar.
* Have clinical experience using AIT with clients.
* Have a therapy process of your own with an AIT Therapist
* After teaching an AIT seminar, you must pay to AITI the amount of $ 100 USD per student for the right to use the material and teach the seminar.
* After teaching an AIT seminar, you must send your students´ information to AITI, which will send the official certificates to the teacher (email@example.com)
If you are interested in an AIT Basics Seminar, please, fill and send this form. Thanks!
Call to action goes here. Sign up to receive AIT news & events.